The Anthem opened its doors to reveal its wonders on October 12, 2017. This state-of-the-art (we mean it!) venue is the anchor of the The Wharf; a $2 billion, world-class, mixed-use waterfront development located on the Washington Channel. Situated along the District of Columbia’s historic and gorgeous Southwest Waterfront, The Wharf is adjacent to the National Mall with a development area that spans nearly one mile – tons of neat stuff jam-packed into a totally sweet stretch of land.
The Anthem has a flexible capacity, with the ability to seat 2,500 – 3,200 or standing room for 6,000 of your most-devoted fans/followers/attendees. The Anthem can even host a seated dinner for 1,200 or a cocktail party for 3,000. Our flexibility is only limited by your imagination.
Why should I book The Anthem?
- Flexible footprints including the ability to remove 90% of the seating
- State-of-the-art sound and lighting systems
- Ability to move the stage or add to stage size
- 54,000 square feet of lobby and seating areas
- Wi-Fi accessibility
- Broadcast-ready: cables are run and ready to plug and play your video production
- Waterfront location
- Famous British rock and roll caterers-to-the-stars, Eat to the Beat
This industrial chic venue, located on the Southwest D.C. Waterfront, surrounded by restaurants, retail and hotels and run by the award winning team responsible for the 9:30 Club, Merriweather Post Pavilion, and the Lincoln Theatre is the perfect venue for your event. We’re ready to wow you.
For additional rental information please email email@example.com. We look forward to turning your already-great idea into something extraordinary.