Summer is almost over but Camp Anthem plans to stick around through October. We’re all still cooped up and looking for outdoor activities. Camp Anthem is here for you!
We have taken over District Pier at The Wharf and will continue hosting guests for lunch and dinner in our pop-up waterfront bar and restaurant.
IT’S IN TENTS! Each table is covered by a cabana tent, and seats up to 6 people for 2 hours of breezy, waterfront dining. Camp Anthem is open every Friday, Saturday and Sunday. Reservations are now open through the end of October. There’s a $150 minimum per table, and a gratuity of 20% will be added to each table.
If you’re a Friends With Benefits member, you’ll receive double points for each dollar spent at Camp Anthem (just show your FwB card when you pay your check). Not yet a member? Sign up for free here before you make your reservation.
Camp Anthem Sept/Oct hours:
Friday: 5:30 pm – 10:30 pm (last seating at 8:30 pm)
Saturday: 12:30 pm – 10:30 pm (last seating at 8:30 pm)
Sunday: 12:30 pm – 8:00 pm (last seating at 6:00 pm)
Camp Anthem is open rain or shine. Leashed dogs are welcome!
A few things to keep in mind:
- To encourage physical distancing, tables will be spaced at least six feet apart
- Patrons must remain seated at their own table during their visit
- To comply with the Mayor’s restaurant reopening guidelines, guests must order food during their visit
- There will be a time limit of 2 hours for each reservation
- Please wear a mask upon arrival and when you’re not eating/drinking
- Questions? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Camp Anthem has a fully stocked bar and food options for everyone. Peep the menu below (click image to download)!